The university carries out research by order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, partner organizations and internal needs. In this regard, scientists of the university participate in the implementation of projects funded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, external customers within the framework of economic contracts and the university itself. Studies are devoted to the problems of general and inclusive education, energy, archaeology, creation of new materials and innovative technologies, rational use of natural resources, information and communication technologies, life and health sciences, in the social sciences and humanities, in the natural sciences, etc.
1. “Plasmon-enhanced photophysical processes in condensed molecular media” project
The influence of the plasmon effect of LF metals on the transformation of electron excitation energy in organic compounds, nanostructures and functional nanomaterials is investigated. The project is led by Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Ibraev Niyazbek Khamzauly. The partner of the project is the Institute of Organic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
2. "Development of photoconverter of solar energy based on organic semiconductor nanocomposites" project.
Transformations of light energy in photoconverters based on composite organic nanostructures are investigated. The project is led by the Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Aimukhanov Aitbek Kalievich.
3. "Functional nanomaterials based on carbon quantum dots" project.
New functional nanomaterials based on carbon quantum dots, oxide semiconductors and organic dyes for photovoltaics and quantum electronics are studied; the influence of synthesis conditions, structure and composition of carbon quantum dots on their spectral and luminescent properties is studied; features of spin-resolved and spin-prohibited electronic processes in carbon quantum dots are studied. The project is led by Doctor of Physical and
Mathematical Sciences, Professor Ibrayev Niyazbek Khamzauly.
4. "Development of new nanocomposite materials for photocatalytic decomposition of water" project.
The aim of the project is the synthesis of nanostructured films based on nanorods, nanotubes of titanium dioxide, graphene oxide and silver nanoparticles and study their electrotransport, photoelectric, optical and photocatalytic properties. The project is led by PhD Serikov Timur Maratovich.
5. "Development of electrostatic energy analyzer for research of corpuscular flows in outer space" project.
Effective electrostatic energy analyzer of a new type for space research with small mass and dimensions is being developed. The project is led by PhD Kambarova Zhanar Tursynovna. The project partner is the Karaganda Technical University (Kazakhstan)
6. "Boundary value problems of heat conduction in degenerate domains with special boundary conditions" project.
The solvability of boundary value problems for the equation of heat conduction in non-cylindrical regions bounded by a conic surface, with special boundary conditions on the surface of the cone is investigated. The project is led by Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Ramazanov Murat Ibraevich. The partner of the project is the Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling (Kazakhstan).
7. "Boundary value problems for the fractional-loaded heat conduction equation" project.
The solvability of boundary value problems for the fractionally loaded thermal conduction equation in certain functional classes is investigated; the solvability of the resulting integral equations depending both on the order of the fractional derivative in the loaded term of the original boundary value problem and on the behavior of loading. The project is led by PhD Kosmakova Minzilya Timerbayevna.
8. "Boundary value problems for pseudo-parabolic equations and associated special Volterra integral equations" project
The solvability of boundary value problems for pseudo-parabolic equations, the proof of existence and uniqueness theorems, the properties of solutions of boundary value problems for pseudo-parabolic equations and the solution of the accompanying special Volterra integral equations are investigated. The project is led by Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Ramazanov Murat Ibraevich. The partner of the project is the Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling (Kazakhstan).
9. "Classes of cosemantics and their classes of models" project.
Mechanisms of adaptation of the most important theoretical-model notions for the Johnson spectrum of a given class of models are investigated. In particular, categoricality, convexity, simplicity, independence, forking, central type geometries for cosemanticity classes of a given Johnsonian spectrum are studied; formulaic subsets of the semantic model of the cosemantic classes under consideration within the study of fragments of theoretical sets. The project is led by Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor Yeshkeyev Aibat Rafkhatovich
10. "Investigation of intermolecular effects of self-association and solvation of molecules as property-forming factors in mesogenic nanosystems" project.
The influence of intermolecular interactions determining physicochemical properties of compounds and arising from spontaneous association and solvation of molecules of mesogenic compounds on their spectroscopic, thermodynamic and anisotropic properties is studied to develop an effective approach to the problem of the mechanism of formation of mesomorphic properties based on computer quantum chemical molecular modeling of aromatic compounds. The project is led by Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Professor Abulyaisova Lyazzat Kabylashevna.
11. "Wild and medicinal plants seed material cryopreservation and a short-term and long-term storage bank organization" project
Methods and conditions of cryopreservation, subsequent thawing of plant material and activation of viability of seeds of promising medicinal plants for the development of algorithms of low-temperature freezing and organization of the bank of short-term and long-term storage are studied. The project is led by Candidate of Biological Sciences, Professor Ishmuratova Margarita Yulaevna.
12. "Scientific and methodological support of volunteer activities of students in the framework of inclusive education" project.
Concepts and models of scientific and methodological support of students' volunteer activities within the framework of inclusive education are being developed. The project is led by Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Abildina Saltanat Kuatovna.
13. "Linguocognitive and discursive foundations of national identity in the context of foreign language education" project
It explores the linguocognitive and discursive nature of identity, the mechanisms of its verbal expression through the prism of national worldview, the disclosure of transformation processes in different linguocultures in the program "Rukhani Zhangyru". The project is led by Doctor of Philological Sciences, Professor Issina Gaukhar Ilikeshevna. The partner of the project is Recycling Company LLP (Kazakhstan).
14. "Development of a comprehensive model of NEET-youth minimization in Kazakhstan: the convergence of productive employment, inclusive economy and digitalization of education” project
A comprehensive model of NEET-youth minimization in Kazakhstan through theoretical and methodological and applied analysis of its nature, the basic socio-economic causes of this phenomenon in the world and domestic conditions with the justification of the system mechanism of its reduction based on the convergence of inclusive economy, productive employment and digital transformation of the post-industrial education system is developed. The project is led by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Khussainova Zhibek Seitovna. The partners of the project are Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade (Kazakhstan), Rational Solution LLP (Kazakhstan).
"Theory and practice of ensuring the quality of normative legal acts in the state language (in the sphere of civil and civil procedural legislation)" project
World experience in ensuring the stability and quality of legislation in countries where several official languages are used is studied. The project is led by Candidate of Juridical Sciences, Professor Ilyasova Gulzhazira Aktureevna
16. "Culture of nomadic population of Saryarka in the Middle Ages (on materials of funeral and ritual complexes)" project
The aim of the project is to obtain new knowledge about the material aspects of the culture of the medieval nomads of Saryarka through archaeological and natural scientific research of material sources. The project is led by PhD Kukushkin Alexey Igorevich. The partner of the project is the Karaganda Regional Museum of History and Local Lore (Kazakhstan).
17. "Research of social ranking markers of the Bronze Age society of Saryarka according to the funeral rituals" project
The aim of the project is to specify and systematize the markers of the early forms of ranking in the social and organizational structure of the Bronze Age society of Saryarka carried out by analytical processing of the mass archaeological material of funerary character. The project is led by Candidate of Historical Sciences Kukushkin Igor Alekseevich. The partners of the project are Karaganda Regional Museum of History and Local Lore (Kazakhstan), ECOEXPERT LLP (Kazakhstan).
1. "Synthesis and study of photoprocesses in graphene quantum dots" project. The aim of the project is the synthesis of quantum dots based on graphene and its derivatives by pulsed laser ablation and study of photoprocesses in them. The project is led by PhD Seliverstova Yevgeniya Vladimirovna.
2. "Molecular design and development of methods for the synthesis of new combined derivatives of natural alkaloids - promising precursors for pharmaceutical purposes” project. The possibilities of using alkaloids in reactions with natural biologically active compounds in terms of obtaining new combined derivatives with potential pharmacophore groups, studying the features of reaction mechanisms and the structure-bioactivity relationship are being investigated. The project is led by Candidate of Chemical Sciences, Professor Mukusheva Gulim Kenesbekovna. The partners of the project are Novosibirsk Institute of Organic Chemistry named after N.N. Vorozhtsov (Russia), State scientific institution "Institute of Physical and Organic Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus" (Belarus), Azimut-Geology LLP (Kazakhstan).
3. "Facilitators in the professional development of teachers of blended learning: effectiveness assessment, methodology, vectors of competence development" project. The aim of the project is a retrospective and prospective analysis and subsequent development of strategies to create conditions for improving the professional competence of teachers in the English language in accordance with the cognitive and competence-based learning approach based on MOOC resources and with the assistance of a facilitator. The project is led by PhD Shelestova Tatyana Yurievna. The project partners are “Miras” University (Kazakhstan), “Bolashaq” Academy (Kazakhstan), ALE "KazTEA" (Kazakhstan).
4. "Development of urban tourist routes in Central Kazakhstan based on the use of smart technologies in the digitalization of tourism" project. Tourist routes are being developed in the cities of Central Kazakhstan, which will be digitized and placed on the izi.Travel platform for a wide range of users. The project is led by Candidate of Economic Sciences Mamraeva Dinara Gabitovna. The project partners are Karaganda Economic University of Kazpotrebsoyuz (Kazakhstan), Luxe Travel LLP (Kazakhstan).
5. "Transcultural Communication in the Late Bronze Age (Western Siberia - Kazakhstan - Central Asia)" project. Transcultural communications of the Late Bronze Age in the geographical system of Western Siberia - Kazakhstan - Central Asia are investigated. Based on the data already available and obtained during the project, the reasons, conditions, nature, routes and consequences of such communications will be identified and studied. The project is led by Candidate of Historical Sciences Varfolomeyev Viktor Vasilevich. The partner of the project is L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Kazakhstan).
6. "Formation of information culture of Kazakhstani youth as a factor of growth of intellectual potential of the society" project. The aim of the project is to give an expert assessment of the level of information culture of modern Kazakhstani youth, identify potential risks and threats, develop effective strategies and recommendations for the development of information literacy skills. The project is led by Candidate of Historical Sciences Myrzakhmetova Assel Zhanatovna.
1. Customer of the project - Kazakhmys Corporation LLP The project "Development of a technology for the extraction of metals from depleted ores, tailings and wastes of mining and metallurgical industries using electrochemical processes and hydropulse discharge energy for the extraction of copper and other non-ferrous metals." The project is led by Doctor of Chemistry, Professor Mustafin Edige Suindikovich.
2. Customer: Ular MK LLP
The project "Development of technology for obtaining modifying and stabilizing additives to increase the operational life of asphalt concrete pavements." The project is led by Doctor of Chemistry, Professor Mustafin Edige Suindikovich.
3. Customer: Shubarkol Komir JSC.
The project "Comprehensive study to determine the properties and composition of coal, special coke, coal tar and coke oven gas." The project is led by Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor Baikenov Murzabek Ispolovich.
4. Customer: ERG Research and Engineering Center
The project "Distillation of coal tar of Shubarkol Komir JSC and obtaining samples of its fraction". The project is led by Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor Baikenov Murzabek Ispolovich.
5. Customer: Kazakh Research Institute of Processing of Agricultural Products LLP.
The project "Development of optimal technological modes of production of sorghum syrup of high quality”. The project is led by Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Professor Tazhbayev Yerkeblan Muratovich.
6. Customer: Research Center "Biosphere Kazakhstan"
The project "Study of the effectiveness of using acidic effluent neutralization sludge and sulfuric acid from the Balkhash smelter for water treatment of process effluents from the Balkhash concentrator in the reverse water supply system and evaluation of the effectiveness of tailings stabilization when co-deposited in the Balkhash concentrator's tailings pond." The project is led by Candidate of Chemical Sciences Fomin Vitaliy Nikolayevich.
7. Customer: Karkaralinsk State National Natural Park of the Committee of Forestry and Wildlife of the Ministry of Ecology, Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Geology and Natural Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan.The project "Inventory of invertebrates inhabiting the territory of the Karkaralinsky State National Natural Park". The project is led by Candidate of Biological Sciences Blyalev Serik Abdualievich.
8. Customer: Rational Solution LLP
The project "Social entrepreneurship in modern economic systems: concept, typology, mechanisms of development in Kazakhstan." The project is led by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Khussainova Zhibek Seitovna.
9. Customer: Chamber of Commerce of Karaganda Region
The project "Development of organizational-economic mechanism of small business development in the region ". The project is led by Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Khussainova Zhibek Seitovna.
10. Customer: Notarial Chamber of Karaganda Region.
The project "Training service with the issuance of a certificate". The project is led by Candidate of Juridical Sciences Antonina Serikovna Kizdarbekova.
11. Customer: Shubarkol Premium JSC.
The project " Conducting scientific research to identify the absence or presence of objects of historical and cultural heritage in the territory of Shubarkol deposit of Shubarkol Premium JSC (area of 677.317 ha)". The project is led by Candidate of Historical Sciences, Kukushkin Igor Alekseevich.
12. Customer: Center for the Preservation of Historical and Cultural Heritage of the Department of Culture, Archives and Documentation of the Karaganda Region.
Documentation of the Karaganda Region.The project "Conducting archaeological research of monuments with chariot attributes of the Taldy burial ground (Bronze Age) of the Taldinskiy Historical and Archaeological Park". The project is led by Candidate of Historical Sciences Kukushkin Igor Alekseevich.
1. "Famine of 1931-1933 in Central Kazakhstan: Causes and Consequences (on materials of archives and memories)" project. Archival documents are being researched, a corpus of documentary texts with memories of the famine of 1931-1933 is being formed. The project is led by Candidate of Philological Sciences, Associate Professor Mustayapova Ainash Tokushevna.
2. "Problems of Kasymology" project. The poetry of Kasym Amanzholov, who made an invaluable contribution to the revival of the Kazakh verbal art in the classical style under the Soviet ideology in continuity with the trends in the literary development of 1930-60s, is researched. The project is led by Doctor of Philological Sciences, Professor Zharylgapov Zhansaya Zhangazyuly.
3. "Development of a textbook for the 9th grade on the subject "Fundamentals of Law" project. The textbook for the secondary school, which will systematize scientific knowledge about the law as a set of rules governing important social relations, give a scientific idea of the State as a political institution, etc. is being developed. The project is led by Master of Law Shakirova Altynai Borankulkyzy.