The purpose of the Volunteer Center" BIZ BARMYZ " is to coordinate the work of volunteers from among students, to support their activities for the benefit of society. The development of high moral qualities in young people through the involvement of students in social, environmental, humanitarian, cultural and educational and other projects and programs.
You can find out about the work of our volunteers on the social network Instagram: @bizbarmyz.
The goal of the volunteer center "BIZ BARMYZ" is to become a single volunteer center that coordinates, controls and manages the work of all faculty volunteer clubs and movements aimed at developing and supporting volunteer activities at the university, among university students.
Zhumabek Zhibek Aripbekovna, head of the volunteer center "Biz barmyz": e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tanatar Aidana Bauyrzhanovna, official coordinator of the volunteer movement at the University: e-mail: email@example.com
Faculty of Chemistry: "Niet" volunteer Center
Head: Darzhan Bekzat.
2. Faculty of Foreign Languages: "Zhurekten zhurekke" volunteer center
Head: Tarybai Madiyar Zhasulanuly
3. Faculty of History: "Jyly Jurek" volunteer Center
Head: Tungyshbaeva Arailym
4. Faculty of Law: "NoDressCode" volunteer center
Head: Musa Akniyet
5. Faculty of Philosophy and Psychology: Good Way Volunteer Center
Head: Akhmetova Indira Abdigazymovna
6. Pedagogical faculty: "Meirim" volunteer center
Head: Alshinbaeva Saule Zholdybaevna
7. Faculty of Physical Culture and Sports: "Adal Komek" volunteer center
Head: Kadykenova Adel Adiletovna
8. Faculty of Philology: "Shapagat" volunteer Center
Head: Kayyrbekova Aida Kurmangazykyzy
9. Biology and Geography Faculty: "Sunkar" volunteer center
Head: Ashrephan Gabiden
10. Faculty of Economics: "Asar" volunteer Center
Head: Abdukarimov Abulamit Abdumalikuly
11. Physics-Technical Faculty: "Qamqor" volunteer center
Head: Abdimusayeva Anel Maratovna
12. Faculty of Mathematics and Information Technology: "Alga Kadam" volunteer Center
Head: Abilkhan Akzhibek