Anti-corruption compliance - service of the Non-profit joint stock company "Karaganda University named after Academician E.A. Buketov (hereinafter referred to as the Anti-Corruption Compliance Service of the Company) is a structural unit that exercises its powers independently of the executive body and is accountable to the Board of Directors of the Company.
The main purpose of the Service is to ensure compliance by the Company, its employees and students with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on combating corruption, the Code of Corporate Ethics, the Internal Regulations, as well as monitoring the implementation of anti-corruption measures.
The tasks of the Service include:
1) ensuring compliance with external regulatory requirements and international best practices on anti-corruption issues;
2) ensuring compliance with the basic principles of combating corruption in accordance with anti-corruption legislation;
3) identification, assessment and reassessment of corruption risks;
4) effective implementation of the system of measures to combat corruption in accordance with anti-corruption legislation.
In this regard, in order to further maintain the positive image of the Company, the Anti-Corruption Compliance Service has updated the “Hot Line” for the timely prevention, detection and reduction of corruption risks, violations of anti-corruption laws, development and maintenance of corporate culture, elimination of conflicts of interest, discrimination, unethical behavior and other violations of anti-corruption legislation.
Confidentiality and anonymity of the appeal (at the request of the applicant).
By the decision of the Board of Directors of the Company dated June 2, 2022, Oleinik Vasily Ivanovich was appointed the head of the Anti-Corruption Compliance Service - phone: 8 776 129 82 30.
For feedback, appeals can be provided by all persons in Kazakh, Russian and English through the following communication channels:
• by phone number + 7 (7212) 356-339 (calls within the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan are free)
• to e-mail Oleynik56@internet.ru
• through the Internet portal WWW.buketov.edu.kz
• via WhatsApp Messenger at 8 776 129 82 30
The hotline is a safe and reliable way to report potential violations of anti-corruption laws and corporate policies. The "hot" line operates seven days a week and is available both to the Company's employees and other interested parties. Phone calls are accepted from Monday to Friday. Processing of appeals received during non-working hours, holidays and weekends, is carried out on the first business day after receipt of the appeal.
We thank you for your cooperation and assistance!