«RIM» Scientific research laboratory was opened in 2016.
Main scientific directions:
- design and development of unmanned aerial and ground vehicles (UAV, UGV);
- research and implementation of Machine and Deep Learning;
- research and implementation of SLAM algorithms in the navigation of robotic systems
1) Nurzhan A. Yesmagambet, Emma R. Usmanov, Rymbek M. Zhumashev.
Lamasery Kyzylkent (online journal "Archeology", publication in Prague) source Education & Science Without Borders . 2017, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p86-88. 3p.
2) Nurzhan A. Yesmagambet, Anuar Omarov. Research and development of deployable solar tracking system in SolidWorks for multiple tasks. Bulletin of the University of Karaganda – Mathematics. № 4(87)/2017
3) Nurzhan A. Yesmagambet, Nurpeisova Ayaulim. Calculation and modeling tracked mobile robots. Bulletin of the University of Karaganda – Mathematics. № 4(87)/2017