SIC "Ion-plasma technology and modern instrumentation" was opened in 2011.
Main research areas:
• development of scientific bases for obtaining nanocrystalline composite high-entropy coatings on parts of mechanisms and machines with high wear resistance and thermal stability for energy, mining and smelting, petrochemical complexes, engineering, agriculture, as well as the application of anti-corrosion, anti-friction, heat-resistant and other special coatings on parts of mechanisms and machines;
• development of scientific bases for the synthesis of composite solid electrolytes with superionic and proton conductivity and the creation on their basis of instruments and devices for various sectors of the national economy;
• development of the scientific basis for the synthesis of new luminescent systems of various functional purposes.
1. Eremin E.N., Yurov V.M., Guchenko S.A. and Laurynas V.Ch. Estimation of resistance to destruction of multi-element coatings // IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 944(2018) 012032.
2. Eremin E.N., Guchenko S.A., Kasymov S.S., Yurov V.M. and M.V. Vedyashkin Effect of ion irradiation on the surface energy of deposited coatings // IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 168 (2017) 012022.
3. Eremin E.N., Yurov V.M., Guchenko S.A., Laurinas V.Ch. Nanocrystalline coatings properties forecasting // Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 858 (2017) 012011.
4. Eremin E.N., Yurov V.M., Ibatov M.K., Guchenko S.A., Laurinas V.Ch. Anti-corrosion wear-resistant coatings on parts of oil field equipment // Procedia Engineering, 2016, Vol. 152, P. 594–600.
5. Eremin E.N., Yurov V.M., Guchenko S.A., Laurinas V.Ch., Kasymov S.S. Antifriction superhard coatings for drill bits and boring cutters // Procedia Engineering, 2016, Vol. 152, P. 608–612.
6. Yurov V.M., Guchenko S.A., Platonova E.S., Syzdykova A.Sh., Lysenko E.N. Multiphase composite coatings: structure and properties // IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 81, (2015) 012090.
Contacts: The Republic of Kazakhstan, 100028, Karaganda city, University Street 28, tel.: 8(7212) 78-61-78, mob. 8-705-300-09-92, firstname.lastname@example.org