Information technology is one of the most popular and highly paid spheres of activity. If you want to become leaders in the world of high technology – welcome to the training program of IT-specialists in the field of digital economy. You will gain skills in business administration of information systems, network design and learn how to independently develop and implement project analysis and software.
International IT-business Digital transformation in the global economy Smart City City economy Electronic money and payment systems Cryptocurrency
Multimedia technologies Computer graphics and modeling Web-technology Web application development Big Data Analytics Mobile application development
Virtual reality market World market of high technologies Digital markets and E-commerce Venture business
IT-infrastructure of an enterprise It services and content management Information and cyber security Blockchain technologies in business processes.
Graduates of the educational program "IT-entrepreneurship and digital economy" can work in the following positions:
- CEO (Chief Executive Officer), CVO (Chief Visionary Officer) IT companies, firms, organizations;
- CIO (Chief Information Officer) IT companies, firms, organizations;
- CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) - head of IT security Department, (Executive) Director of IT security;
- economist-programmer in companies-software developers in high-tech industries, research organizations, as well as other enterprises that have a production need for interdisciplinary specialists;
- system and business intelligence;
- system architects (business architects);
- sales managers of IT solutions and complex technical systems;
- information technology managers (project managers);
- information systems consultants;
- system administration specialists, database administrators, etc.;
- Internet marketer (SEO specialist), etc.
100028, Karaganda, Universitetskaya street, 28, building №1, cab №308 (Dean's office)